Idaho's ORIGINAL Canopy / Zip Line Tour!
January 28, 2014
We are now CLOSED for the 2013 season.
Thank you for a wonderful summer and we look forward to zipping in 2014!
Excited about ziplines? Then WELCOME to Zip Tamarack! Home of Idaho's first and premier zipline canopy tour. Consisting of ziplines, multiple suspension bridges, and height upwards of 200 feet off the ground, this is truly Idaho's best zipline tour. Family fun for everyone between weights of 70 and 270 pounds.
Zip Tamarack is located at the beautiful Tamarack Resort in Donnelly Idaho, just minutes south of McCall. Come experience the magic of the mountains and beat the Boise heat this summer. Our trained and certified guides are some of the best guides in the nation. As part of the EBL network of ziplines across America, our guides receive annual trainings, first aid and CPR training, along with tour details and local stories.
We look forward to hosting you this summer on our ziplines and experience the excitement of the Idaho mountains!
- Employment - Tamarack Canopy Zipline Tour Guides
- January 28, 2014
- Accepting Applications: Are you interested in working for the coolest adventure in Idaho Enjoy people Enjoy speed Enjoy heights Safety minded Responsible Then …
- EBL Summit - PRCA Annual Conference
- February 6, 2013
- Tamarack Canopy Zipline Tour is proud to the be participating in this years EBL Canopy Tours Corporate Summit. Managers and Guides from across the twelve course network will …
- Top 10 > USA Today > September 2010
- September 3, 2010
- Tamarack Canopy Tours remains listed one of the Top 10 Best canopy tours in the United States per an article in USA Today newspaper on September 3, …