Idaho's ORIGINAL Canopy / Zip Line Tour!
April 16, 2014
Pre-Season Special for all tours this coming 2014 season.
$79 for the Morning Daytime (M-Thurs)
$89 for the Afternoon Daytime (M-Thurs)
$99 for the Weekend Tours (Fri, Sat, & Sun)
This is available via online prepaid (non-refundable) reservations only!
Reschedule is possible with 72 hours notice.
Special ends April 30, 2014. First tours look to begin around Memorial Day, weather permitting.
Sign up now for your select dates in June, July or August to get this great deal!
Excited about ziplines? Then WELCOME to Zip Tamarack! Home of Idaho's first and premier zipline canopy tour. Consisting of ziplines, multiple suspension bridges, and height upwards of 200 feet off the ground, this is truly Idaho's best zipline tour. Family fun for everyone between weights of 70 and 270 pounds.
Zip Tamarack is located at the beautiful Tamarack Resort in Donnelly Idaho, just minutes south of McCall. Come experience the magic of the mountains and beat the Boise heat this summer. Our trained and certified guides are some of the best guides in the nation. As part of the EBL network of ziplines across America, our guides receive annual trainings, first aid and CPR training, along with tour details and local stories.
We look forward to hosting you this summer on our ziplines and experience the excitement of the Idaho mountains!
- JOBS - Zipline Tour Guides Wanted
- April 16, 2014
- Accepting Applications: Are you interested in working for the coolest adventure in Idaho Enjoy people Enjoy speed Enjoy heights Safety minded Responsible Then …
- EBL Summit - PRCA Annual Conference
- February 6, 2013
- Tamarack Canopy Zipline Tour is proud to the be participating in this years EBL Canopy Tours Corporate Summit. Managers and Guides from across the twelve course network will …
- Top 10 > USA Today > September 2010
- September 3, 2010
- Tamarack Canopy Tours remains listed one of the Top 10 Best canopy tours in the United States per an article in USA Today newspaper on September 3, …